Thursday 6 February 2014

NEW Greeting Cards



All new Greeting Cards have arrived from the printers, and I couldn't be happier with how they've turned out. I put a lot of time into each illustration, making sure they would fit any occasion, and I think they do?

I had them printed with Printed.com , definitely the best printers I've come across; simple website, with easy navigation and they always respond quickly to any problems. They also have a great range of products. My cards are printed on 125gsm Gesso paper. A very soft high quality paper that gives the effect of watercolour paper, it looks as though I've hand paint each card! 

My cards are available to buy from my ETSY Shop!

I hope you like them! Which is your favourite?

Flora x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...