Tuesday 21 January 2014

Escape Ticket

Everybody needs an escape. So I redesigned a little ticket that i created a couple of months ago. (See the original here) I love hand written typography, although its not easy to archive... It took me many drafts and scribbles and opinions from a few people to get to this. Although now I look at it, it seems so simple. This is an illustration that I will be putting on a card, for my new range of greeting cards! I hope you like it. And I wish i could make this ticket a reality... Where is your place of escape? Or where is it, that you wish to escape to?

I've also just been featured on Ohh Deer's blog, which i am so happy about! You can read about it here!!

Flora x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...