Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Cabin ♥

It is my dream, that at some point in my life, I will live in a cabin. A cabin in the woods, within the mountains, somewhere far away. But not for too long, just to experience it. Somewhere where I can be creative all day, whilst living amongst nature. And after illustrating all my bath town houses, which you can see >here< I wanted to draw something quite different, and its Christmas! So, of course a Christmas cabin was in order! I hope you like it. I made it into a card, for a special friend. So not only the exterior, but with an interior too. I loved illustrating it so much, thinking about what to put in each room, and as I draw I think of little stories in my head, I imagine living here...


Merry Christmas! I hope you have a truly lovely day, lots of love Flora x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...