Thursday 31 May 2012

Bicycle Cards

It has been over a month since my last post!!!! Oh my.... I have been very busy with college work, and I've also started a weekend job at the cutest little tea room....... so that should make up for my absence! A few weeks ago I did a bicycle project, and how one can just jump on a bicycle and cycle anywhere and feel complete freedom... I illustrated loads of different vintage looking bikes (mostly inspired by the beautiful Pashley Bicycles, have a look on their website... so pretty!) and then printed them onto cards! I'm really pleased with them, and the tea room that I work in bought some off me to sell! I think I might put them up on my Etsy shop... what do you think??







4 comments:

  1. Cute bikes, they look great! I love Pashley bikes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are the sweetest thing, you should totally put the cards on the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bikes! these are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome illustrations, love them!! The colours are great! I would love a pashley style bike someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...