Thursday 16 February 2012

Ben Howard 13/02/2012

On Monday I went to see one of my favourite artists, Ben Howard. I absolutely LOVE his music, and have been a fan of him ever since I first heard him play live at a surf/music festival in Croyde (near to where I live) in 2009. I've seen him play 3 times now, and he just gets better and better! If you haven't heard of him then listen to these videos and buy his new album, Every Kingdom... its incredible! It was really great to see him live again, and it was much busier this time then the last times. I went with my brother and his friends in Truro, Cornwall to see him, the atmosphere was great and so was Ben! I was really lucky too, because I waited for an hour after the gig finished, and managed to meet Ben Howard and get his autograph!! He's such a nice chap, plus I got a photo with him too!!! :) Listen to these...


Ben Howard's support act, was truly amazingly fantastic too! The band Daughter, lead singer Elena Tonra... were just breath taking! I love her music too, and have been listening to her stuff constantly for the last several months and was thrilled when she was announced as the support act! I also got to meet her, and get her autograph, and she's a really lovely person too! Heres some of my favourite tracks of theirs... and if you like it, be sure to buy her EPs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...