Tuesday 24 January 2012

Explore the Unknown...



For graphics illustration week at college i made a little book to paint my travels and adventures into... You may notice that i used the girl for my header too. To create this I painted a girl in watercolour and on another piece of paper I painted a some leaves. Then using photoshop I merged them together altering the layer blends and adding text. I then printed onto really nice brown card (LOVE brown card), and cut up some watercolour paper to be bound inside the book. I've filled it with fantasy landscapes... but my idea was that one would use it as a personal scrapbook, painting and placing photographs of all the unknown places they'd explored... 

Let me know if you'd like me to make you one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...