Sunday 2 October 2011

Handmade Sewing Machine...

Today I made a sewing machine, not an actuall working machine but a cardboard one. Although, you can thread it up. I'm pretty pleased with it. I started by cutting the basic shape and then stcking it together with masking tape. Then I covered it in newspaper and PVA glue. After taking all afternoon to dry I stuck on buttons and and used paper clips as the hooks. Its part of my artist response for college, I hope they like it!
What do you think?



5 comments:

  1. thats so adorable and clever! well done you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it too....it is brilliant Flora. Love Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL IDEA!!! <3 love

    xoxo,
    issatchieu.blogspot.com
    singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! You are so creative. I love this!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...