Friday 30 September 2011

Friday's Fancies #25

dress ~ shoes ~ bag ~ necklace
fridays fancies, long distance loving
I don't know what's going on with the weather but its been incredibly hot the past few days! So, I thought I'd better leave out a woolly jumper and tights. I could definitely see myself wearing this outfit, today in the hot heat and in the winter with think tights, boots and a woolly cardigan. I'm off to the beach today, that sounds a little bit strange as its the last day of September, but I want to make the most of this amazing weather!

Have a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. that's such a pretty dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is waaay cute! In fact, I just want and looked up the bag because it's so fabulous :)

    Visiting via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little pops of red in this Friday's Fancies, my dear! That dress is super cute too :) hope you have a great weekend--and I'll "see" you next Friday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the red bag and shoes. Not loving the fac that I don't live near a beach : /

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...