Friday 12 August 2011

My Birthday ♥

opening presents with alice
I looked for weeks all over Etsy searching for the perfect piece of jewellery for my birthday. And finally i came across a beautiful shop called One Sunny Afternoon, where this little tiny floral glass pendant was waiting for me! I love it so much as its so dainty and very whimsical 

i made seating places by cutting a card heart, decorating it and sliding it into the fork.
i made cake bunting to put on my cake :)
chocolate sponge with strawberries and cream and chocolate drizzled over the top :P
In the evening my friends came over and we had a delicious meal cooked by my Mum, followed by a fashion show which I shot with my new camera I bought last week (fujifilm finepix S2950). We also watched Letters to Juliet, which was good but incredibly cringy! And then they slept over and we all talked for way too long :) 

I had a really lovely 16th birthday and thank you to everyone who made it special! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bunting on your cake! And your pendant is precious. My little sister is having her 16th birthday too this year. We're taking her to New Orleans, Louisiana(her favorite city).
    Your party looked very sweet. Glad you had a great time. Here's to a fantastic 16th year! Happy Birthday! :)
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading thiss thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...