Friday 5 August 2011

Friday's Fancies #17


My 17th link up to Long Distance Loving's Friday's Fancies. What can I say, this weeks theme was: the Maxi Dress. So, I instantly thought of this beautiful ice blue chiffon dress by Elie Saab. The bodice is "adorned with chiffon and fox fur strips," and a "velvet belt with a brooch." I hunted around net-a-porter for accessories which would compliment the dress, I found a crystal-embellished silk-satin clutch by Gucci and a pair of blue topaz 18 karat gold earings by Ippolita. For shoes the first place I looked was Jimmy Choo, and came away with a delicate pair of strappy sandals


This is definitely my favourite Friday's fancies I've done, so far! If you like this weeks Friday's Fancies please "like it" at Long Distance Loving...


What are your thoughts, I'd love to know!





Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway, it closes tomorrow at 12.00pm(UK)

5 comments:

  1. Um, I think that is the most stunning dress I have ever seen! Gorgeous! I love Elie Saab :) My sister met him when she was studying abroad in Paris and I was so jealous! Following you now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! The dress is beautiful and the accessories add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!!! I love the blue color and the flowy fabric of this dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...