Wednesday 31 August 2011

Birthday Cake for Daisy...

watercolour, glitter and ric rac birthday cake
daisy opening up the painting
daisy and milly's birthday cake paintings
Do you remember the post I did a few weeks ago, on a painting I did for Little Milly's Birthday? Well, this is another painting I did for her elder sister Daisy, my sisters best friend. I wanted to make the cakes appear quite different but keep in the same style, so I added strawberries and berries and flowers to the top, and to add a bit of dimension to the painting I put ric rac, in the place of cream! I'm really pleased with the outcome and I think Daisy was too! As soon as I get a free weekend I will do some to put up on Etsy!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Flora, she was soooo pleased. They are gorgeous and now take pride of place in their room! Thank you so much. Love s x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...