Tuesday 12 July 2011

A girl can dream...

You should all know that I'm a girl with BIG dreams! And when I mean big, I mean, "To marry Robert Pattinson" is on my "Things to do before I die" list! So, for today's post I'm going to share with you my biggest dreams :)

1. Travel...I've always dreamed of visiting Switzerland in the spring/summer when all the beautiful flowers are in full bloom and of course to visit Italy would be absolutely amazing too. Mmmm Italian food, yum!
source
2. To design my very own grand Design house and then build it! That is my ultimate dream, my house would be very light and colourful, with great views across mountains. Every room would be filled with my own paintings and I would have a massive art studio on the top floor, all for me :) And I will grow lots of vegetables in a Secret garden, like the one below.
source
3. To become an Interior Designer/Architect/Stylist! Where I'll wear beautiful clothes like below...
source
4. When I'm around 45, to open up a Cupcake shop!
5. To meet Robert Pattinson, fall in love and then get married! That would be Brilliant!!!

What are your biggest dreams???

1 comment:

  1. I love dreaming :)

    I want to buy a house and decorate it and get one more cat and a little puppy. I want to travel and see the world and have children and share the adventures with them and my husband. I want to continue to blog and to enjoy the opportunities it brings. And I want to always live creatively and happily.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...