Friday 17 June 2011

Friday's Fancies #10

This weekend Goldcoast Oceanfest is taking place in Croyde, it happens every year, with life music and lots of stoles and surf competitions. I'm going again this year and so I've put together a "Festival" inspired outfit! The weather over here is not so nice so I'm going to definitely have to wear my wellies :( But oh well I'm sure it will be worth it. This year Ben Howard is playing again which I can't wait for! And Seasick Steve is headlining so that should be interesting! 

Are you going to any festivals soon? I'd love to know!
t-shirt: zara
shorts: topshop
earings: topshop
necklace: urban outfitters
wellies: urban outfitters
lomography plum fisheye camera: urban outfitters

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the shorts - so cute, and they would look adorable with so many things :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at the festival! loving those printed shorts :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt + shorts is a fun, unexpected combo! Perfect for a festival - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! and who doesn't want an excuse to wear your hunter wellies every once in a while! ;)

    Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I am absolutely LOVING those earrings! You have a wonderful blog and I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...